Next week, on 9th and 10th October, we will be in Vienna to participate at the 17th Annual Retail Banking Forum. This year’s edition will focus on the issue of adapting and leading in an Open Banking World.
Among the key points that we will discuss during the event:
- How to manage the ongoing change towards an Open Banking world?
- How to find the balance between virtual and physical approaches to the customer?
- What strategies for sustainable innovation to engage consumers now and in the future?
- What solutions for encouraging a culture of innovation?
- How to protect customers from an open banking ecosystem to gain their trust?
With the Trusted Onboarding Platform (TOP) and the experience gained on Digital Identity Management, InfoCert can respond effectively to many of these questions.
We will present our Digital Trust Solution offering for the financial market to a wide audience of executives, directors, and managers working in the Banking industry from 20+ different countries.
Find out more on Retail Banking Forum.
Share this article on: