Today we were present at the EEMA’s 31st Annual Conference in Londonone of Europe’s most important events in the privacy, e-identity, security and trust calendar.
For over 30 years, the EEMA Annual Conference has been a must attend event and this year, with GDPR coming in to force, ePrivacy regulation looming and the uncertainty of Brexit, the EEMA Annual Conference takes on greater significance than ever before.
Topics that will be covered during the conference on 13th and 14th JUNE 2018:
- A Vision of Future Trends and Technologies
- The ROI from using trusted identities
- Maximising Mobile Identity and Trust
- Establishing Identity and Strong Authentication
- How Can AI contribute to effective transformation?
- Privacy, Regulation and Legal Issues
- Applying Blockchain to digital transformation
- Cross Border eID interoperability including H2020 projects
- GDPR applied to process transformation.
InfoCert joined the event with a speech of Marco Di Luzio, Head of Digital Consulting.
Share this article on: