As part of its international expansion, LuxTrust will inaugurate its new French subsidiary this evening at 6:30 pm at Maison de l’Alsace (39 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris).
During the official opening night, to celebrate this milestone and allow its customers to meet the team, the new LuxTrust headquarters will host a round table about the future of digital identity where will take part:
- Etienne Combet, co-founder of SEALWeb;
- Cédric Clément, Head of the Digital Confidence Division of the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations;
- Kris De Ryck, CEO of itsme®;
- Marco Di Luzio, CMO of InfoCert;
- Pascal Rogiest, CEO of LuxTrust.
Will also attend the event: Etienne Schneider – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy and Health of Luxembourg – Martine Schommer – Ambassador of Luxembourg to Paris – and Andrea Chevallard – CEO of Tinexta and Chairman of the Board of Directors of InfoCert.
Share this article on: