Digital Transaction and Approval
e-Signature as the basis of Digitization of human workflows
Most companies use ERP and ECM to manage signature and authorization processes but there’s always the same problem at the end of those workflows: you still have to print, sign and deliver documents to customers.
With our InfoCert GoSign Digital Trust Solution for Transactions & Approvals, companies can digitally prepare, sign, authenticate and store agreements that previously had to be prepared and signed physically.
GoSign reduces the time required to prepare and sign agreements and guarantees full legal value of transactions and signed documents. Savings are especially impressive for contracts with third-party organizations (e.g. business partners or customers).
The simplest way to get documents signed
With GoSign, you can easily move from a partially digital document signature process to a fully trusted end-to-end digital approach.
Simplify both internal and external processes, leverage mobile devices and access people working away from office environments. Easily interact with colleagues or customers, immediately executing your decisions, any time and anywhere!
ORGANIZE DOCUMENTS FOR SIGNING
- Create the dossier with documents to be approved and any attachments.
- Upload documents from different sources (desktop, mobile phone, cloud storage, ERP, etc.).
- Assign approval actions and signature tags.
- Define deadline, urgency and notification methods.
- Enter the recipients.
- Set the sequence in which the dossier is to be approved and/or signed.
- Leverage signature policy capabilities to define pre-configured processes.
SIGN AND APPROVE
- Access your documents from desktop or mobile..
- Check attachments and notes off line as well.
- Use any type of digital signature (Electronic, Advanced or Qualified) to sign documents.
GoSign supports all electronic signatures defined in eIDAS Regulation
Suitable for low-risk transactions such as internal approvals. Very easy to use
Advanced electronic signature
Based on a digital certificate and unequivocal identification of the signatory. A good compromise between trust and UX.
Qualified electronic signature
Based on an eIDAS-compliant Qualified Digital Certificate issued by InfoCert. It guarantees 100% legal value of a transaction.