This information notice is provided for pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) to those users who browse the following website:
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
InfoCert S.p.A., with registered office in Rome (RM), Piazza Sallustio n. 9 – 00187, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, is the data controller of your personal data (“InfoCert” or the “Data Controller”).
You can contact the Data Controller by certified e-mail at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at the following address: InfoCert S.p.A, Piazza Sallustio n. 9, 00817- Rome (RM).
2. HOW TO CONTACT THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
InfoCert has appointed as its own data protection officer (“Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”) the DPO appointed at Group level.
The DPO can be contacted by certified email at the following e-mail address email@example.com, or by writing to:
Responsabile della Protezione dei Dati
Piazza Sallustio n.9
00187 – Roma (RM)
3. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing information that is stored on your device (i.e., computer, tablet or smartphone) every time you visit a website through a browser.
The information encoded in cookies may also include personal data; in particular, the IP address from which the connection is made, a username, an email address or a unique identifier.
4. WHICH COOKIE DO WE USE?
InfoCert uses session cookies, which are automatically deleted from the device at the end of the navigation on the Website, and permanent cookie that remain stored on your device after the session.
InfoCert uses first-party cookies (with the same domain of the Website) and third-party cookies, which comes from other websites that we host on our Website.
Except for the tools that fall into the category of technical cookies which are strictly necessary for the Website to function – the installation of which does not require your prior consent – to ensure the maximum transparency and freedom of choice, Infocert will ask for your consent before installing any other cookie. According to your prior consent, Infocert may also install on your device analytics and profiling cookies, which may be activated through a dashboard to manage your preferences accessible from the banner that will appear on your first access to the Webiste. Your preferences as to cookies might also be managed at any time thereafter through a dedicated link available at the bottom of each page of the Website.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In addition to the durations specified in details within tables as to the permanence of cookies on your personal device, InfoCert stores your personal data potentially collected through these tracking tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. In particular:
- Personal data collected through technical cookies are deleted after 36 months from your last visit on the Website;
- Personal data collected through analytics cookies are deleted after 24 months from your last session on the Website;
- Personal data collected through profiling cookies are processed until you decide to withdraw your consent. Anyway, profiling activities shall only consider data collected during the last 12 months.
6. HOW TO MANAGE PREFERENCES AND WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
We provide you with the tool accessible through the button below, which allows you to manage your.
7. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES THROUGH BROWSER’S CONFIGURATION
Below we provide you the links to the different websites, where you can find the relevant information on how to disable cookies from your browser:
Finally, we remind you that to deactivate Google Analytics you can change the configuration of your browser by downloading a special add-on to the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you may exercise the right to:
- access your personal data and obtain a copy of them;
- obtain the rectification and the update of your personal data, where inaccurate or incomplete;
- under certain circumstances, ask for the erasure of your personal data or obtain the limitation of the relevant processing;
- revoke a consent previously given or oppose to the processing at any time;
- file a complaint before the Italian Data Protection Supervisory Authority (“Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”).
9. WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
To obtain further information on the cookies used, on how to refuse or deactivate them as well as to the exercise of the rights recognized by the GDPR, you can contact the DPO at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
(Version updated in January 2022)
Detailed cookies information on www.infocert.DIGITAL and its subdomains
Here below, you might find more detailed information (i.e., name, type domain duration and purpose) for each category of cookies used by InfoCert on its Website www.infocert.digital