Customers and Technology Partners
Discover our Global Trusted Network of Customers and Technology Partners
Trusted by over 5000 companies
Global brands already working with InfoCert
ESTABLISHED IN 1999
ELECTRONIC INVOICING SERVICES
Reference for the Italian market
INFOCERT TRUST SERVICES
Thanks to the integration with LegalInvoice HUB, Foriba customers have access to all of the trusted services offered by InfoCert. In addition to sending and receiving electronic invoices, it also offers digital preservation, digital signature, time-stamping, processing and document transformation services adapting to the various formats used internationally.
InfoCert is a member of the Trusted Service Providers in the Adobe Approved Trust List (AATL).
DIGITAL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Tools for everyone
FOUNDED IN 1982
Cloud Signature Consortium
Processes and supply chains
Several network solutions
A VARIED TARGET AUDIENCE
From companies to agencies
Different sectorsSAP (NYSE:SPA) helps many companies operating in different sectors.
SAP helps people and organizations work together more efficiently
Business intelligenceUse business intelligence effectively to compete successfully.
SAP applicationsSAP applications and services help over 258 000 business clients operate profitably
- Database managementOracle is one of the most popular database management systems (DBMS) written in the C programming language.
- Relational database systemOracle is part of the so-called RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System) that has established itself as the database standard over the past decade.
- FoundationOracle is one of the largest company in the world. It was established in 1977 and is headquartered in California. The founder is Lawrence J. Ellison, Chief Executive Officer and major shareholder.
- DevelopmentsThe first version of Oracle dates back to 1977. Many changes and improvements have been made in line with technological developments, up to the current version 12c R1.
InfoCert is a Kofax Platinum Partner
- Leading provider of document-driven business
Kofax is the leading provider of document-driven business process applications.
For more than 20 years, Kofax (LSE: KFK) has provided winning solutions simplifying the flow of information within organizations
- Collect, process and exchange of informationManage the collection, processing and exchange of important business information in paper, fax and electronic form in a accurate and effective manner. It ensure a quick ROI for thousands of customers in several markets.
- An offer of solutions and services with a global networkKofax offers these solutions through the sale and organization of services with a global network of over 700 authorised partners in more than 60 countries in America, Europe and Asia.
- EXTEDO is the leading company in the Regulatory Information management (RIM) field with a special focus on optimizing its customers’ regulatory processes. Available solutions cover all regulatory aspects of pharmaceutical companies: product planning and tracking (XEVMPD-IDMP), dossier management and publishing (eCTD), and pharmacovigilance (E2B).
- EXTEDO currently serves over 700 customers in 60 countries ranging from small companies to large multinational organizations, including EMA, and over 25 regulatory authorities worldwide. In Italy, through InfoCert, over 50 pharmaceutical companies now use Extedo solutions.