IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eSignature Software 2021 Vendor Assesment
IDC MarketScape positions InfoCert as a ‘’Leader’’ in the ‘’ IDC MarketScape: Worldwide eSignature Software 2021 Vendor Assesment’’
Let InfoCert, a Leader for eSignature Software, support you in the digitalization of Business Approval processes in a secure and fast way
“The contribution of esignature technology to business continuity became glaringly evident during the COVID-19 pandemic. Gaps were exposed in organizations without end-to-end digitally transformed business processes, and remote workers had to seek alternative methods to move the process forward”.
– Holly Muscolino, Research vice president, Content Strategies and the Future of Work
The IDC MarketScape evaluates 15 e-signature solution providers on the basis of their capabilities and strategies related to their offerings. InfoCert has been placed in the “Leaders Category“.
The IDC MarketScape study examines various esignature software vendors worldwide. eSignature solutions are an important element in improving both the efficiency and the experience surrounding business-to-business and business-to-consumer content-centric workflows.
According to the IDC MarketScape, as an increasing number of documents are “born digital” and organizations continue to digitally transform content-centric workflows, esignature technology has enabled those workflows to remain digital and drive benefits including reduction in transaction time and cost, increased security, and improved employee, supplier, partner, and customer experiences.
SOURCE: IDC MarketScape Worldwide eSignature Software 2021 Vendor Assessment, by Holly Muscolino, Steve Charbonnier, Marci Maddox, September 2021 , IDC # US46742320
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles.
Let InfoCert introduce your Organization to the benefits of digitalize and secure transactions and approvals.
Advice for Technology buyers
Advice for Technology buyers
In the resilient enterprise, business-critical signing workflows can operate anytime, anywhere with minimal reliance on print infrastructure and paper, a particular physical location, or specific human resources. Not only does this ensure business continuity and provide optimal employee, customer, and partner experiences but this enables scalability, organizational agility, innovation, and competitive differentiation.
eSignature solutions are an essential component of digitally transformed signing workflows. However, before adopting an esignature solution, organizations should perform an organizational assessment to clearly understand the current state of signing workflows, identify gaps, and develop a plan for moving forward.
Other recommendations are:
- Identify specific use cases that can benefit from deploying an esignature solution and develop a pilot program (if you have not already done so). Develop metrics to measure progress including reduced cost, increased productivity, improved security and compliance, and improved customer and employee satisfaction
- Select technologies that can support a broad number of enterprise use cases and that integrate well with the organization’s existing front-office and back-office business applications.
- Seek vendors that are equipped with the necessary solutions and professional services expertise to address business-critical issues around content security, data privacy, and regulatory compliance.
- Note that esignature must be part of a broader strategy for digitizing, automating, and transforming document processes and will be most successful as part of an organization’s overall digital transformation initiatives.